 Star Wars / 4611
    Need help with Hoth Gun Turret —Tim Saupé
   I would like to know how you guys would build the DF.9 Gun Turret from The Battle of Hoth. I am referring to the white cannon, not the radar dish cannon. Thanks. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Need help with Hoth Gun Turret —Jason Brown
      See my page (URL) , I have done one with instructions. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- jmbrown@mines.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Need help with Hoth Gun Turret —Joel Kuester
   (...) cannon. (...) Hi there. I built one of these for my AT-AT diorama. here's a page with some pics of it: (URL) know it's not very special or anything, and I would have used white castle corner parts for the "neck" if I had them... but grey works (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)