 Star Wars / 4554
RE: Custom Palpatine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:10:18 GMT

I had done the same thing except I also switched out the legs so he has a
dark gray waist and black legs instead of the black/black that came with the
D. Maul fig. Check out the pic at http://www.yellowcastle.com/emperor.jpg
Ben Gatrelle

PS I have one on eBay. I wonder how high these Star Wars maniacs will bid it
up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201386143