 Star Wars / 4508
    Re: Age average —Andrew Lynch
   I would recommend finding a copy of the *book* Logan's Run somewhere, like a second hand bookstore or something, because, as I recall, it is much better than the movie. Not to knock the movie or anything... -Andy Lynch Eric Kingsley wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

        Re: Age average —Andrew Lynch
   And since everyone is giving their ages, I just turned 30 in July, came out of my dark ages with the Sith Infiltrator and MindStorms. I'm old enough that I first saw Star Wars in the *MOVIE THEATRE*, and not on video. I almost choked when my wife (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)