 Star Wars / 4413
  Re: Highlights

(...) Thanks! I plan on actually building one sometime, even if it will end up being the wrong colors. ;) Um, I found your blaster idea, and I think it's good, but those hydronaut suckers will be hard to find... and your C-3PO sounds good, but I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Highlights

(...) Don't they come in the aquazone accessory pack that is still available from the mail order place (i think, do not quote me on this). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)