 Star Wars / 4399
4398  |  4400
Subject:
My Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:44:10 GMT

Seeing as how I personally am not too impressed with TLGs Millennium Falcon!
Don't get me wrong, I will buy one to be Star Wars complete. But, I thinks that
TLG could have done a better job overall! I am going to venture down that road
of trying to building my own!

I started build alittle here and there when the first pics started to surface a
week or two back. Trying not to go overboard till something more was
"confirmed".

I have apretty good idea on how I will be building mine! I will be using the
floor plans from the Star Wars Technical Journal and a Micro Machane Action
Fleet MF for the outside detail!

I will be building it as I have pieces arrive from numerous people and S@H! So
this could possibly take me some time!

I will try to keep you all updated on my progress if there is interset in this
project! Any feedback is welcome and if you have any advise please feel free to
post or e-mail!

Also if you have any detail you would like to see incorperated in to my design,
let me know!

Please see my post in the marketplace section!