 Star Wars / 4369
  MF Goofup?

I was just looking at Kevin's close-up of the MF ((URL) noticed something. I think the top front mandible is one crooked, or coming off! It, and the side pieces ramping down to the circular docking ports, are attached via 5-tooth hinges. But take a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MF Goofup?

(...) I think you're right! If only they had a Chewie minifig - he'd never have let that slip. Richard (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MF Goofup?

Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:38285805.10E088...mit.edu... (...) See my earlier post--I think they are hiding something. The MF probably looks even worse when you can see between the top front mandible and the hull piece. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)