 Star Wars / 4284
    NELUG on Rebelscum.com —Eric Kingsley
   It looks like thanks to a plug from Kevin Loch the people at rebelscum.com have picked up on our Star Wars setup at Mindfest. (URL) thing that has really supprised me about the NELUG setup at Mindfest is all the attention it and the other Mindfest (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)