 Star Wars / 4231
    Re: Star Wars Legos (aka The cure for the Dark Ages) —Travis Yanke
    Ok, I am new to Lugnet and have a few questions as far as general topics. Can anyone suggest where I can go to post them? I am back into the childhood bliss of Lego after about a 10 year absence, thanks to the new Star Wars sets this spring, but (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Legos (aka The cure for the Dark Ages) —John VanZwieten
    Travis Yanke <tyanke@apotexcorp.com> wrote in message news:FK83zC.I17@lugnet.com... (...) Can (...) Start with a search of the LUGNET newsgroups. If you are reading LUGNET via newsreader, you'll have to go to www.lugnet.com to get the search box at (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)