 Star Wars / 4227
4226  |  4228
Subject:
Yet another Falcon opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:47:53 GMT

My two cents:

- I'm not a big fan of the UFO hull pieces, but if they allow it to be
produced at something other than an outrageously small scale because of
weight/cost savings, I can live with it.

- Since this is a preproduction prototype, we can assume that it won't get any
worse, and there will likely be some tolerable improvements. The UFO hulls may
also have the advantage of allowing easy access to the interior.

- I am more disturbed at the gross underscaling of the MTT, which seems to be
at least as out of scale as the Sith Infiltrator.