 Star Wars / 4220
Re: Star Wars Legos (aka The cure for the Dark Ages)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steven A. Martin writes:
I have been recently (this spring) been rescued from the dark ages by the
release of the Star Wars Lego sets.  As I explained to my wife (aka - tried to
convince her to let me spend money on legos ;-) ), it is kind of like the old
Reeces cup commercials where they combine someone's two favorite flavors
chocolate and peanut butter).  They combined my two favorite childhood
passtimes, Star Wars and Legos.

Steve Martin <><

Right on!  SW Legos is what brought me out of my dark ages.  For at least a
year
prior to the release of the SW line, I almost invested in other Lego products,
but I could never quite justify the expense to myself.  But it was SW that
brought me over the top.  Now I have to work hard at justifying not buying
another set.

James "Bring back clear 3x3's!" Simpson