 Star Wars / 419
Re: Seen these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 00:53:25 GMT

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:56:44 GMT, "Richard Quaite"
<quaite.nospam@btinternet.com> wrote:

http://www.lego.com/futuristic/starwars/quizsecretmovie.asp
http://www.lego.com/images/futuristic/und400x300us0swpuzzle.jpg

I think these are what you're supposed to get when you get the quiz right!
It also looks cool.

Also try:

http://funplay.lego.com/starwars/

It has some cool stuff, of whichj I'm not sure itr's available in the
regular site.

Jasper