 Star Wars / 4184
Re: Photos Resized, Recompressed and thumbnailed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Troy Cefaratti writes:
For those people that do not have fast connection or 21" monitors, I have
resized and recompressed Matthew's wonderful pictures.

Troy,

Thank you so much for doing this for us.  We literally have hundreds of photos
to go through and what you have done will help us in a big way.

They can be found at:
http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/mindfest/index.html

There you can link to both 800x600 and the original 1600x1200 version of the
photos.

They are also thumbnailed and sorted (minimally) so that you can look at say
just the NELUG Star Wars Pictures.

Pat Justison,

What do you think of these pictures as a group entry for your contest :) .
Just kidding...  I Think.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/