 Star Wars / 4169
4168  |  4170
Subject:
Picture of Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 16:39:41 GMT

Is it just me, or does the fact that we have never
seen (or at least to the best of my knowledge
seen, I could be wrong) the cockpit/ canopy
section of the Falcon in any other sets before. If
that is the "final" product TLG is putting out in
?July? we may be in for 7 more disappointing years
of Star Wars sets.

Does anybody know if that cockpit/ canopy section
has been out before. Is it possible it could be
another building block (megablocks) piece? Please
tell us that it is!

Also, please accect my apoligys for past posts. I
just bought WebTV and am still learning about the
net/ web. This is a whole new world to me!

IMO, this has got to be a hoax. Please tell me it
is.

Thanks, Jamie

P.S.
If someone else pointed this out before. Sorry!!