 Star Wars / 4167
  Re: Regarding latest outerrim pictures

Another quick question regarding those technic x-wing and tie-fighter. It says they will be Limited Edition? What exactly does that mean? I WILL have those sets :), but how will I get them? -Zak zak@mimir.net (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Regarding latest outerrim pictures

(...) says (...) It seems to me that whenever TLG says something is "limited edition," the set will be released twice. I have a "limited edition" Explorien Scorpion Detector, and it is no different than the regualr one, except that the packaging and (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Regarding latest outerrim pictures

While I think it's mostly a result of Outer Rim not knowing what they're talking about, a few possibilities are: Store exclusive (seems unlikely, especially for the size) Shop At Home exclusive Internet exclusive I wouldn't really be surprised if it (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)