 Star Wars / 4064
  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) I thought the Flash Speeder had about as much screen time as Slave 1 or the Sith Infiltrator. Steve "Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain." (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) Sith (...) I think that if the contract is going to last for years we'll see a lot of models for ships that we barely saw in the movies. It is wierd that they have not come out with some of the obvious choices yet (like stormtroopers and ties) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

<snip> (...) And once again in an incredibly annoying and whiney voice... "But thats a whole nother year." :) Eric "No Blasters, No Blasters" Kingsley Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) So we'll see the Empire striking back, eh? Steve "Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain." (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) I sure hope so! I'm getting tired of chasing my wife's Airspeeder around the house with my X-Wing. Bring on the TIE's!! Peter Callaway (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)