 Star Wars / 4002
    Re: 2000 catalog —Huw Millington
   Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message news:FJwsK2.2vn@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) take (...) I think you can rest assured that once a Y2K catalogue has been found, the whole of LUGNet will be buzzing! Huw (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: 2000 catalog —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Hi there Huw, Do you have any guesses as to how those Starwars images have reached the internet? I would think that if any LEGO theme would be guarded it would be that one, with the other themes being a little less hush hush, but it is the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)