 Star Wars / 399
    Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Seeing Star Wars and questions reminds me of what we did with some friends last week - SW Trivial Pursuit. My friend Jack won, as he should considering how much he is into SW, with my wife Rachael coming in second. I came in third (out of 4) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!! —Terry Keller
   (...) Our family played that on Christmas. We had teams, and my sister and I won - which was a major shock to her son. Mister SW trivia, force-enabled, mega-fan. Boy, was that a blow to his ego. :-) While playing the game, we had a running joke: If (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!! —Mike Stanley
   (...) For us it was Han Solo. :) It was actually kinda fun to watch my friend Jack play because whenever we were amazed that he knew some minute detail about an obscure scene he would procede to recite and describe it for us. Kinda like how some (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!! —Terry Keller
     (...) Jack sounds like my nephew. But despite having that prodigious mass of intricate detail, he still couldn't win. That is going to hang over his head for years. May even warp his personality. :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!! —Tom Stangl
   (...) HEY! Watch what you're saying, I used to be able to recite it all! -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)