 Star Wars / 3983
  ideas on making a Mara Jade minifig

I had a comic Star Wars Heir to the Empire and it had a dark jedi character marajade who apparentlly is a jedi turned bad by the emperor. anyone who is familiar with this character and lego minifigure parts is welcome to give me any ideas. so far, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ideas on making a Mara Jade minifig

Mara Jade is the one of the best characters to come out of the Star Wars novels. For the best story including the introduction of Mara Jade, check out the first Timothy Zahn triliogy, including "Heir to the Empire", "Dark Force Rising", & "The Last (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ideas on making a Mara Jade minifig

(...) thanks scott, if i can find a brown neckerchief, i'd be good, but alas i've seen not a one. i've got a lightsaber with the red transparent. not sure if that's the color she uses since in heir to the empire, she only has the one she's taken (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)