 Star Wars / 3942
    How to sell twice as many Slave 1s Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 —James Howse
   (...) We understand, FYI, The word you're looking for is studs. I had a look myself and slave1 seems undersized by a factor of two (well, since it's a 3dimensional object it's about an 8th of its 'real' volume). Doubling all the dimesions (making it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        RE: How to sell twice as many Slave 1s Re: SCAN OF SLAVE 1 —Jesper Kjaer
   (...) I've disassembled mine (it's like for Christmas when you start putting all sorts of stuff up - I like to take my Lego Star Wars down again once the premiere is over ;-) - but sizes as listed in 'Behind the Magic' and 'Insider's Guide to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)