 Star Wars / 3916
Re: Star Wars LEGO "promo", "give-a-way"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jamie Hickey writes:
I am looking to buy a Star Wars LEGO "promo" or "give-a-way" set.

The set inclided Luke "Jedi" and Darth Vader fighting on some steps (DeathStar
setting). There is a flap or cover on the front that opens to reveal the "set"
inside. The flap or cover also reads "Star Wars and LEGO, building a new galaxy
in 1999". This "set" was shipped, pre-assembled, to the media just before the
New York Toy Fair in Feb. 1999. Just before the "classic" sets hit stores.

I have called TLG and did make this "give-a-way", they confired it.

If you have one and would like to sell it, Please E-mail me only!!!! I have
already had one slip thought my hands and don't want it to happen to.

BTW, Do, Love the site and the AT-AT!!!

Please, let me know if you have this set and E-mail me!!! Name price and
shipping!!!
Can anybody help!!!! I am paying $150 + S&H. Please!!!!! Help!!!!!!!