 Star Wars / 3914
  Awesome Y-wing modification

I just have to tell you aobut the way I have modified my Y-wing (from the Y-Wing & TIE-fighter set): You know that ion cannon? I have put the ion cannon on a micromotor, and then installed a switch where that white box should be lying, and finally, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)