 Star Wars / 3912
Re: New Droid Developers Kit Commercial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:27:51 GMT

Chris Giddens wrote:

Hello all,

While wasting a couple of hours in front of the TV (when I should have been
building) I saw a commercial for the Starwars Droid Kit (with R2 in it).  It
had a Disco theme and had R2 and other droid creations dancing to disco.
Yes... disco.  I had a laugh, expecially when the disclaimer at the bottom of
the screen said "Robot movements may vary"

Just FYI

Chris <><
Sounds like the same one I saw last night.  Mindstorms was sponsoring a
portion of the WWF Smackdown show on Thursday night.  Does that mean they
are targeting the 18+ male audience.
--
Paul Foster
http://www.gmlug.org/foster/