 Star Wars / 391
  Re: StarWars mindstorm?

(...) Yes I know, reviving an old thread, but I just saw something while browsing through Pause, and thought it might be relevant. :) Check out: (URL) if only we knew where that came from.... (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: StarWars mindstorm?

(...) It is in the Australian Wholesale list, and I believe it is scheduled to be in stores in September. Don't know when it will be available in the States or Europe, tho. Jeff (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: StarWars mindstorm?

(...) The information about 9748 comes from a 1999 Australian wholesale list which Benjamin Whitecross <b_whytcross@my-dejanews.com> posted to RTL recently. --Todd (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)