 Star Wars / 3881
  More Progress on the Rebel Base.

Well I hope this does not get burried by any furvor created by whatever is going to be released over on www.lego.com . Well I have taken a few new pictures of the Star Wars rebel base I am working on. I have not broken these out by module but this (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: More Progress on the Rebel Base.

(...) Wow. Mike (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)