 Star Wars / 3863
    Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases —James Brown
   (...) Because I'm a cynic, and it sounds too good to be true. :) Also, I find the odds of so many Mindstorms kits very slim. There is already a battledroid in the DDK, so another one seems odd. An AT-AT kit for mindstorms is a dream come true, but (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases —Andrew Lynch
   Actually, SW Technic sets kind of makes sense from a marketing perspective, because it will introduce all of those Star Wars fanatics to ( possibly) a whole new branch of Lego. That is, Technic, instead of System. -Andy Lynch James Brown wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)