 Star Wars / 3856
Re: More Info on SW2000 LEGO !?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Hi All,

I was just checking www.theforce.net, and happened to see that the daily
survey is, and I quote:

"What vehicle would you most like to see be made into a Lego set? (Not
Mindstorms or Technic, remember Falcon, Slave-I, Skiff, A-Wing, AAT,
MTT, and B-Wing are coming)"

I thought there wasn't going to be more EpI for 2000 - or maybe this is
listing all the ones that are planned so far for the next coulple
years.  Interesting - does anybody know who to contact to verify the
source of this info?  Usually theforce.net is really good about checking
things, I think.

They are usually very good about distinguishing fact from fallacy.  However,
all those sites (TheForce.Net, TheOuterRim.com, YakFacesRealm.com, etc) sort of
check each other for information, so the report on TheForce.Net is probably
sourced from the report on TheOuterRim.com.

eric