 Star Wars / 3805
Re: stop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jamie Hickey writes:
I just got an E-mail and figured that I would let you know. Sorry, I didn't
know that it was a hoax. You can stop sending me E-mail tellng me it is a
hoax!!

Jamie,
Don't take this as a flame, but even if it wasn't a hoax, it's not
appropriate to post about it in the .starwars newsgroup because it has
nothing to do with LEGO or Star Wars.  You could post about it in one of
the .off-topic groups, however.

--Todd

p.s.  Jamie's original message:  http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=3792