 Star Wars / 3754
  Re: new Millennium Falcon

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:FJAMFF.CAH@lugnet.com... (...) much (...) I think the appearance of detail is due to shadowing and pixelization, and probably some SPUDs in the case of the side portals. Care to take a stab (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new Millennium Falcon

(...) You're certainly enititled to that opinion. (...) What does the crazy way the lights sources are angled on the model have to do with whether it's Lego or not? Or, let me rephrase that, rather than be disingenous. I've seen someone's suggestion (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)