 Star Wars / 3751
    Re: Close-ups on rebelscum.com —John VanZwieten
   Thanks for pointing this out. Much more info on the B-wing here. I like how the front and back portions of the cockpit rotate around the center part. And the windscreen is on a hing, so it will open nicely. Can someone with an Essential Guide tell (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Close-ups on rebelscum.com —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) I don't have the Essential Guide, but here's something off of the Star Wars web site. (URL)The engine portion of the B-wing seems uninspiring to me, but at least they (...) I e-mailed Philip at rebelscum and asked if it would be possible to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)