 Star Wars / 3697
Re: New SW Lego Design Contest Info and Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 23:59:17 GMT

Forgot the link!
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/contest.html

In lugnet.announce, Patrick Justison writes:
I've added a lot of stuff recently in addition to completely redesigning the
site.  I still have a lot of entries that I have not had time to setup yet.
But I will soon, so don't worry if you sent in something and haven't seen it • up
yet.  Here is a short list of changes/additions:

-new design
-added Best Large Scale Model Category
-added Best Droid or Minifig Category
-added Pat's Favorite Category
-new deadline is November 15th, 1999
-Best in contest will now receive a Microfig Scale Tantive IV model (created • by
me) complete with building instructions, CAD file, POV renderings and maybe
some annimation files.  The model will be similar to the one featured on my
site.

Here is what is left to do:

-add all recent entries
-build trophies and ldraw them
-build Tantive IV and ldraw it
-create raytraces and annimations of Tantive IV and Trophies

The trophies will be done in the same style in which the main contest page's • is
done.  Stay tuned to the site, I'll renderings of them soon!

LMKWYT,
Pat J