 Star Wars / 3686
  Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.

(...) Yup. 5145 Grey Bricks Pack, 68 pieces, $7.25 (Canadian). I've got a couple. (hundred) :) To be more precise, they have these in the US/Canada service line, but apparantly not in the European. I'm not certain about the other markets, but (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.

James, Thanks, I never saw those before. I usually look at the pages, 26 in the current catalog, but I never buy bricks like that, I always bought the buckets or whatever. Hmmm.... 5.50 US, gray, hmmm..... :) Scott S. (...) Scott E. Sanburn CADD (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)