 Star Wars / 3662
    Oct 2nd SW / LEGO event at Wal-Mart —Ben Gatrelle
   Did anyone make it to the Wal-Mart "Build Your Lightsaber Contest/Event" today? Unfortunately I had to wait around all day for the phone guy to come out and install my second phone line (A technician will arrive between 8-1 or from 12-6, please be (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Oct 2nd SW / LEGO event at Wal-Mart —John Rudy
   (...) I did. (...) Don't worry, you didn't miss much (...) Just a corny certificate, no promo set. Very poorly done if you ask me (...) The Syracuse store had a card table set up. A cardboard cutout of the maniac fighting maul and misc bricks (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)