 Star Wars / 3635
  Rebel Blockade Runner

Has anyone built a micro-scale model of the Rebel Blockade Runner? I'm thinking about attempting this, and I'd really like to know what design challenges have been encountered, problems solved, etc., etc. James Simpson (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) There are two that I know of one is microfig-scale by Pat Justison and you can see pictures of it at his contest site... (URL) other is nanofig-scale by Jeremy Sproat and you can see it at... (URL) at the bottom of this page Jeremy has a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) "Blockade Runner"? Would that be the Millenium Falcon? :-, Pat Justison has a microfig-scale Tantive IV, the ship that was used to ferry Leia and crew and was captured in the beginning of ANH: (URL) also have a nanofig-scale version available (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)