 Star Wars / 3576
3575  |  3577
Subject:
Star Wars LEGO on sale at www.starwars.com and interesting misprint?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:35:39 GMT

I was just checking out www.starwars.com and noticed that they were having a
sale at the "Mos Espa Trading Post".  Generally I don't check here because they
are usually very over priced but most of the sets are on sale and although a
few are still priced over retail I saw a few below retail including the Naboo
Fighter for $15.99.

http://shop.starwars.com/products/search.gsp?field=keyword&value=LEGO

Another interesting thing I found was when I checked on the Mos Espa Pod Race
($75.99) in the description they show "Shmi Skywalker" as being one of the
included figures?  We all know it is Padme, you would think that at least the
official Star Wars site could get it right.

http://shop.starwars.com/products/family.gsp/id=538&cat_id=0/index.html

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-Mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/