 Star Wars / 3513
    Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka —Pat Justison
   Doh!!! that should be ftp://lugnet:brick@2...ddroid.avi (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka —Mike Stanley
   (...) Might want to configure that user within WarFTPd to just have access to the Movies directory. (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)