 Star Wars / 3503
  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

(...) Is there any chance someone could post a picture of the model, either a photo or the rendering? I am on a SunStation running UNIX w/ X, from which I can't run DOS programs, and I'd love to see the model. Any ideas? Thanks, Shaun (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

(...) I'll get it on my Web page soon... It's not yet a completey accurate rendering, tho, until I can swipe the LDraw part for the Pirate sword. I might leave it with the knives, I dunno... (...) If you can spare an ix86 machine with about 100Mb (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)