 Star Wars / 3493
Re: Guide to Star Wars vehicles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 07:49:19 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:
Does there exist any guides to the Star Wars vehicles on the net?  Not
the LEGO ones, that is, but the ones from the movies.

My all-time fave (1) is B Squared's STAR WARS Stuff:

http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/index.html

Also, you might want to check out the Star Wars Technical Commentaries:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/

I'm thinking of something with lots of drawings and diagrams.  I've
already seen
    http://www.starwars.com/vehicles/
but I find the images to be a tad uninformative.

This site is about as informative as your typical paid ad.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Robert Brown offers some very well-written and researched essays.  The
section on Lightsabres is something you'll want to give up an hour or so
for.  Plus, he scored some major brownie points with me with his
disclaimer:  "I do NOT support the apocryphal post ROTJ material as canon."

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>
http://www.io.com/~jsproat