 Star Wars / 3477
  Re: Finally done !

Impressive! Very creative use of splitting the model. Cockpit looks good. Landing gear are simple. Regarding the number of landing feet. According to the ship or riddles page, there are five in 'new hope' and seven in ESB and ROTJ. Put some lights (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally done !

(...) Wow ! There are no other words for your ship I can think of. I always wonder how you get all the stuff and details inside. Do you have to take half of the hull apart or is it already constructed for easy access ? I´ve been a long time at the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally done !

<snip> Just thought I'd say that both your Falcon designs are superb -- I can't imagine the amount of time, effort and ingenuity that you've invested in them. If TLG does bring out a Falcon model, despite the fact that they'll have nicked most of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)