 Star Wars / 3433
Re: New Cad Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ryan Dennett writes:
Hey, Pat, that's pretty cool. I like it. It looks like one mean
fighter that is what it's supposed to be isn't it?

Ryan,
It is a microfig scale armored transport.  It is the first space ship I put
together after my darkages.  I would like as much input as people are willing
to give.
I plan to have rotating models replace a lot of the still pictures of my models
once I get them CAD'ed.  So this is really just a test page for things that
will eventually happen to my main site.  I also thought it was nice to show the
first model I did post darkages.
My future plans include rotating models, animation sequences and a whole new
look for both of my sites.  I need to remove some of the clutter, especially
from my main site(http://members.tripod.com/~Pat_Justison/PLSCP.html).
Thanks for the input,
Pat J

The page size is about 390KB, it will
take over a
minut at 28.8.
It features a rotating model of an early microfig space ship I • did a
while ago.
Check it out at:
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/200rot_2.htm
And tell me what you think!