 Star Wars / 3413
    Great Model Research —Dan Kees
   I was just at the DK Publishing site, trying to find some more pictures of Star Wars stuff and I came across the most incredible offer. Has anyone seen the life size paper droid models at TRU, WalMart, etc.? They are very detailed and well done, and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Great Model Research —Dan Kees
     Whoops! That URL would be: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Great Model Research —Greg Majewski
   (...) Though they weren't for sale, I have seen the pit droid, battle droid, and R2-D2 in a Borders Books window display, and I saw the destroyer droid at Best Buy. Greg "So the Army gives out grenades to random citizens?" Majewski (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)