 Star Wars / 3306
    Pat's new PodRacer... —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Pat, I had a peek in here after Todd posted his note on "Tell me what you think" links. I have not been very impressed with the "official" Episode 1 offerings from TLG, but do appreciate that the new parts are useful. I'm more of a Technic fan (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Pat's new PodRacer... —Pat Justison
   (...) I have to admit that the engines of this ship (and pod racer) are very derivitive of the engines used on Sebulba's pod racer (in the Mos Espa Set). I did modify several things, but I can't take credit for incorperating 'those solid balloon (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)