 Star Wars / 3302
3301  |  3303
Subject:
25% + off Star Wars Lego at KBkids.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:12:18 GMT

This URL was posted to RTL, and I checked it out and it's for real.  Lego SW
and Mindstorms sets for $25% off retail, plus no shipping if ordered before
Aug 1, and no sales tax if ordered outside Colorado.

AND--not listed in the grand openning specials, but listed on the Lego brand
page is:

X-Wing Starfighter for $16.45!

See:
http://www.kbkids.com/toys/bpmerchandise.html?keyword=s_lego&ctid=17&_keydef=G
82d576125&_e=78ba&_v=378B5BC9000023C60A000001

Stock up on those X-wings!

-John Van