 Star Wars / 3263
    Re: has anyone made an at-at out of lego? —Shaun Sullivan
   Hi Luis, Thanks for the ego-boost :) I'm glad you like the AT-ST ... to answer your other questions: 1) I'm planning on taking some pictures this weekend of the components I'm pleased with so far ... that is, the feet, the legs, the head, the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: has anyone made an at-at out of lego? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Have you considered trying the flex system for the knee joints? I kinda have an idea, lemme try to explain it. It would involve either a cam or a wheel to pull the leg back when it begins a step and straighten it out as it finishes. Do you (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)