 Star Wars / 3257
3256  |  3258
Subject:
Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:18:28 GMT

Well I am finally happy with my web site and have put up what I hope will be
the standard look and feel for my site for some time.  Most of the changes
were made to help facilitate maintenance and to increase load times.  I have
really tried to quiet things down while making the site easy to navigate so
you can go to the things that interest you and ignore those that don't.

Thanks to everyone that gave me feed back, it was all taken seriously and I
have implemented many of the suggestions in the new design.

Among the changes I made was to include pictures of all of the Star Wars sets
that I took with my wife's digital camera in my Reviews section.  These
replace the pictures I had been getting from e-bay etc.  I like these pictures
alot and I think it adds some credibility to my site.

My Site:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598

I have also included banners to my pages that follow the standards used in
"Cool Lego Site of the Week" and anyone with a Lego page is welcome to submit
a banner to me.  Visit my Link Options page for details.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/Linkop.html

I now have 3 people that I am hosting model pictures for.  Some models include
Pod Racers and the beginings of a redesign of the Sith Infiltrator.  These can
be seen at.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/Hmodels.html

Enjoy,

Eric Kingsley

Eric's Unofficial Star Wars Lego Page
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598

When responding by E-Mail remember to remove that disgusting "jawaspam."
"I can't abide those Jawa's, disgusting creatures."