 Star Wars / 3234
  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) (URL) of gasango (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) Wow, I don't know what the designer was smoking when they made up that minifig! Gasgano has SIX legs. He walks on two of them and uses the other four as arms. That thing is just plain weird! I can't wait to see a close up of Sebulba! Greg (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)