 Star Wars / 3217
  Gasgano's Legs

Hi, I am trying to make my own Gasgano minifig, and I need some information. In the official Mos Espa Podrace set, what are his legs made of? I already have a good arm assembly worked out, but I am stumped on the legs. (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) The legs are white arm pieces from battle droids, so arer the arms. the body is a chainsaw assebly and the head is a white skeleton head w/ a modified face Diagram1 O=head \/= arms O /\= legs \!/ != chainsaw /\ the arms and legs hook to the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) Thanks for the info! That setup sounds pretty unstable. Can he stand up at all? Oh, and by the way, grey Technic pegs don't look all that bad as legs for anyone else wanting to make a Gasgano. Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) Okay, both the arms and the legs are grey versions of the Battle Droid arm piece. His body is the same piece that was used as an Ice Planet Chainsaw body and a Control device in BT2 "Bubble" Cockpits. The arms and legs are clipped to the two (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) Actuallly, the Lego Gasgano doesn't have legs! He appears designed to remain in his racer. All four arms mentioned by the previous poster are actually arms -- he's got 4. (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) (URL) of gasango (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gasgano's Legs

(...) Wow, I don't know what the designer was smoking when they made up that minifig! Gasgano has SIX legs. He walks on two of them and uses the other four as arms. That thing is just plain weird! I can't wait to see a close up of Sebulba! Greg (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)