 Star Wars / 3200
    Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes! —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) This, I don't understand. Does AOL block competitors? And why can't AOLers read HTML? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes! —John Rudy
     (...) Yes, AOL, the stinky service, blocks all competators. ??? on the HTML ? just rules would be nice thought WWW.SAGABEGINS.COM weird al's new song, very funny, to the tune of American Pie, SW EP I lyrics! -John Rudy TJJohn12@AOL.com (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes! —Jeff Stembel
   (...) problems, (...) Hmmm... I've never had any problems on the rare occasions that I access the web thru AOL, and my sister has never mentioned it to me either (and if she was having problems, she'd mention them). Then again, we all use Netscape, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes! —Greg Majewski
   (...) I use IE and I haven't had any problems. But maybe having RoadRunner might also have something to do with it. Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)