 Star Wars / 3123
3122  |  3124
Subject:
Podracers on Eric's Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:09:19 GMT

I just wanted to inform everybody that pictures of 2 of my podracer
projects are up on Eric Kingsley's website. See them at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/SonnySidhu.html

Also, vote for his site (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/)
as the Cool Lego Site of the week at Lugnet.