 Star Wars / 311
    ordering... —Justin Kopp
   Ok, first off, this is nothing near set in stone or a promise-dont be getting your hopes up. Now, here is the pitch: I have a good friend who's mother does all the purchasing for a small village toy store. I am already planning on ordering 2 each of (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: ordering... —Greg Bevington
   (...) Count me in! (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)