 Star Wars / 288
Re: Clearer catalog images of new 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:12:57 GMT

Terry K wrote in message <366a1232.2907329@lugnet.com>...
Well, judging from the recitation of lines by Samuel L. Jackson, it
certainly is.  Don't get me wrong, I like Jackson, and have enjoyed
his performances in many movies.  But from what little I've seen so
far, his acting in SW looks pretty cheesy.

Maybe by this time they've realized that it might as well be cheesy and not
done anything to correct it.  Maybe they even want it that way.  I wouldn't
put it past them.  This film has a serious following of people who wouldn't
change a thing.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?